NBI Clearance a.k.a. National Bureau of Investigation Clearance is one of the most important Philippines Government document.
Still, the questions remain such as How to apply for NBI Clearance? How to register online to get NBI Clearance? NBI Clearance Validity? NBI Registration Age Limit? Stress not, for you are about to get all the questions answered.
This article is a complete step-by-step guide for the people who are looking for the Registration and Apply NBI Clearance Online, and also all the information regarding the rules, payment options, and basic requirements for NBI Registration and Clearance Online.
Therefore, to get all the details, one must read this article and complete your NBI Clearance and Registration in the easiest ways possible.
Requirements | NBI Clearance
NBI Clearance Certificate is only valid for Period of a Year from the date of issuance. Also, there are NO Age Limits.
Here are some of the Valid IDs required for NBI Registration:-
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s license
- Senior citizen’s ID
- PRC license
- SSS/GSIS/UMID ID
- Philhealth ID
- School ID
- Tax identification number (TIN) ID
- Alien Certificate of registration
Procedure to Follow | NBI Online Registration Application Form
- First of all, go to the official website www.clearance.nbi.gov.ph
- Register for a New Account by clicking on NO and fill up the details.
- Click SIGN UP
- Then, fill up the Online Registration Application Form correctly.
- Click SAVE INFORMATION
- You can also edit your information by selecting EDIT INFORMATION
- Otherwise, click on APPLY FOR CLEARANCE
- Here, enter your valid ID and click I AGREE.
- Now, select your preferred language amongst English or Tagalog.
- Select any NBI Clearance Branch and choose your Appointment Date.
- Then, select your mode of payment and click PROCEED
- The Transaction Summary will pop up, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT
- At last, your Reference Number will be shown and click on ACCEPT.
- Click on Transactions link on the upper-left of the screen.
- Check your payment status, when the transaction is completed your status will change to PAID from the PENDING.
- It is not necessary to print your application form, just simply copy the Reference Number with you.
NOTE:- As a new applicant, don’t forget to bring in your Valid IDs for the NBI Clearance.
And the last steps will be conducted in the NBI Clearance Office:-
- Picture taking
- Releasing Clearance
This article is step by step guide to the NBI Registration and Clearance at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.