Now, the NBI Clearance for Foreigners can also be issued with very few simple steps.
Mainly the NBI Clearance and Registration is required by the foreigners for one of these reasons:-
- Resident Visa Application in the Philippines.
- 13a Immigrant Visa Renewal issued to foreigners who married to Filipino.
- Immigration/Citizenship Overseas Application after living inside the Philippines for about half a year.
The purpose of the NBI Registration and Clearance is to show that the applicant holds a good character and has not committed any crime in the Philippines.
So, if you too want to know all the details regarding the NBI Clearance for Foreigners Online Registration, read further on this article.
Procedure to Follow – NBI Clearance for Foreigners
Step – 1
- First, go to the official website www.clearance.nbi.gov.ph
- If you’re already registered, click YES and log in to your account.
- And if you’re not registered, click NO to register yourself first. You can also read this article for new NBI Clearance and Registration.
Step – 2
- Now, you need to get an online appointment by filling the Applicant Information Form.
- And after saving the information, click on Apply for Clearance.
- It will then ask you for the Valid IDs which you’ll need with you on the day of the appointment.
- The Valid IDs for Foreigners are:-
- ACR I-Card or “Alien Certificate of Registration”
- Click on I AGREE
Note:- Foreigners in the National Capital Region (NCR) can ONLY apply at the NBI Main Clearance Processing Center located at U.N. (United Nations) Avenue in Ermita, Manila.
And the Foreigners outside NCR, you can apply at the NBI branch at your respective provinces but expect a longer waiting time (10-15 days) because of the need to mail your application to the Manila Office.
- Now proceed for the payment as the NBI Clearance Multi-Purpose costs PHP 130 + the Additional PHP 25 for the payment charges.
- Always keep the receipt as Proof of Payment.
- And also check in the Transactions page, to see your payment status is changed from PENDING to PAID.
- Now, go to the NBI Clearance Main Office in Manila on your Date of Appointment at the UN Avenue, Manila.
- The Applicant should be in proper attire (as shorts and slippers aren’t allowed)
- Bring in the following documents:-
- Original and photocopy of your Passport (bio page up to the visa implementation page) OR Original and photocopy of your ACR I-Card or “Alien Certificate of Registration” (front and back).
- Print-out of your application form.
- Official Receipt.
- Then, you’ll go through the processes such as Photo Capturing, Document Submission, and the Biometrics.
- Unlike Filipino citizens who can claim their NBI clearance on the same day, foreigners have to wait approximately 3 to 5 days for their clearances to be issued.
- Visit the NBI Clearance Office as the mentioned date on your receipt to collect your NBI Clearance.
This article is step by step guide to the NBI Clearance for Foreigners at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.