An NBI Clearance Hit Status is a derogatory record which often comes when an applicant applies for an NBI Clearance and either the applicant or its namesake (the person who shares the same name as you) is linked to the criminal records.
One can get an NBI Clearance Hit even if the criminal case is against you or your namesake. A complete verification procedure is surely going to take place.
NBI Criminal Database
- Courts (MTC, MTCC, MCTC, and RTC).
- Prosecution Service (City and Provincial Prosecution Offices).
- Ombudsman and Sandiganbayan.
- Police and AFP records.
It’s nearly impossible for a criminal or fugitive with a pending case to get pass the National Bureau of Investigation.
The Total Period to Get NBI Clearance while having an NBI HIT
- Applicants with the NBI Hit Status get around 5-10 Days while the NBI researches if the derogatory records are against you or your namesake.
- Once proven the NBI Clearance Hit is the result of the namesake who committed or suspected of a crime, a criminal record can merely return back to NBI Office as soon as the waiting period and claim the clearance with no additional fee.
- And in case if the derogatory records have been proven against you then the NBI demands an NBI Clearance Quality Control Interview.
- The main purpose of this interview is for the NBI Agents to get a closer look at your respective identity. Unless you’re a fugitive, you don’t need to be worried especially for those who have been absolved of one’s past criminal cases.
Requirements | Interview Attending
- You must have 2 valid IDs or documents that prove your identity.
- Original and photocopy with the Court Decision/Certification from your Court showing the criminal case has already been resolved.
- NBI Clearance Official Receipt and print-out of NBI Clearance and Registration Online Application Form.
After proving that this case is dismissed, your NBI Clearance Hit will be issued for your requirements immediately.
On the opposite hand, applicants with pending cases in Courts has likewise issued a clearance however the cases will likely be reflected within their clearances upon release.
Procedure to Follow | In NBI Clearance Hit Status
- First, show up on the Date of Appointment marked on your receipt. Bring at least 2 valid IDs and wear proper attire. Don’t wear sando, slippers, and shorts because you won’t pass the guards in most cases.
- If you have a criminal case but it has been resolved, bring the original and photocopy of that document/s.
- You will undergo the Quality Control Interview.
- An NBI Personnel will ask you some simple personal questions about your name, address, do you have any criminal case, etc. If you are cleared and done, you will be given an Affidavit of Denial.
- Fill up the Affidavit of Denial for NBI Clearance. And wait for the NBI Personnel to get your dully accomplished form/document.
- Then, you shall proceed to take an oath in front of the Resident Lawyer while raising your right hand.
- You shall be asked again personal questions which you should answer honestly.
- Once done, wait for your document to be notarized and a person-in-charge will give you the releasing time of your NBI Clearance.
- On the time specified, proceed to the Printing and Releasing Area and get your NBI Clearance.
On the other hand, if the NBI found out that you have an existing pending case and the decision has not been made, you will be instructed to go to the court of origin and acquire a Disposition Clearance or Court Decision. Unless it is settled, you cannot get an NBI Clearance.
This article is a complete guide to the NBI Clearance Hit Status and what to do if you’re given NBI Hit. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.