Whenever people apply for NBI Clearance and Registration, they should be aware of all the basic requirements of the NBI Clearance.
Most importantly, the main requirement is of the Valid IDs which are issued and acknowledged by the Government.
Therefore, read this article completely as it contains a complete list of all the Valid IDs required for the NBI Registration and Clearance.
NBI Clearance Valid IDs
Generally, one needs 2 Valid IDs for the NBI Clearance. But, here’s a complete list:-
- Valid Philippine Passport
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s License
- PRC License
- SSS ID
- GSIS UMID
- Postal ID
- School ID
- TIN ID
- Philhealth ID
- Alien Certificate of Registration
- Senior Citizen
- Previous Copy of NBI Clearance
NOTE:- Even if you have your IDs, you should always check the validity of your IDs.
Valid IDs must:-
- Be issued by a governmental organization or even the school that you simply currently focus on.
- Be an innovative document – photocopied documents usually are not acceptable.
- Be valid and current – expired documents (bearing expiration dates who have passed) are not acceptable, no matter how recent the expiration could possibly be.
- Bear the applicant’s name.
- Bear a recently available recognizable photograph that clearly matches the test-taker.
- Be in good condition, with clearly legible text plus a clearly visible photograph.
This article is a complete guide to All the Valid IDs for NBI Clearance at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.