How to change your Last Name in NBI Clearance for Married Women? This question really bugs everyone who faces this situation. Mainly women are the ones facing this problem.
As they got married, their name on NBI Clearance is not the same as before. They are complaining that they need to wait for several weeks or months combined with the effort of going back to their hometown or city just to change it in their birth certificate which will be used as the basis for changing your name on NBI Clearance.
If you got married recently and all of your IDs are registered on your Previous Surname then you should definitely opt to change your Last Name in NBI Clearance as it is easy and cost-effective in comparison to other Govt IDs.
So don’t worry, for this article deals particularly with Changing the Last Name in NBI Clearance for Married Women and explains the complete procedure.
Requirements For NBI Clearance Online Application
The Requirements are as follow:-
- A confirmed Appointment with any of the NBI Clearance Office.
- Paid Receipt of the NBI Clearance Online Application.
- Minimum, 2 Valid IDs issued by the Government for the verification.
The Additional Requirements For Married Women
- A Marriage Certificate (MC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of MC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA
- Old NBI Clearance (if available).
NOTE:- If you’ve fulfilled all the requirements, book an appointment and complete the payment of the NBI Clearance Online Form with your preferred payment method.
Changing the Last Name in NBI Clearance Online
- First of all, go to the official website www.clearance.nbi.gov.ph.
- Click on NO and register yourself with a new E-mail ID, as your old registered ID contains your previous details.
- Fill in all the required details in the Applicant Information
- Click on SAVE INFORMATION
- After successful registration as a new account, book yourself an appointment in the NBI Clearance Branch according to your preference.
- Choose your considerate payment method and complete the NBI Clearance Payment.
- Then reach the NBI Branch on the Date of Appointment and follow the same steps as a New Applicant to get the NBI Clearance Certificate.
NOTE:- You should inform the NBI Clearance Agent that you need to change your Last Name as you got married. Keep the Marriage Certificate (MC) as a piece of evidence with you.
If you don’t have a Hit on yourself you shall be given the New Changes NBI Clearance on the same day. Otherwise, it may take a few more days.
This article is the step-by-step guide to Changing the Last Name in NBI Clearance for Married Women at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.