NBI Clearance a.k.a. National Bureau of Investigation Clearance is one of the most important Philippines Government document. It is issued by the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) to ensure that an individual has no criminal record in the Philippines. Without this document, no one can pass the requirements of any Government Agency in the Philippines.
If you are looking for information about how to apply NBI Clearance online registration, you landed in the right place. We will guide you through the whole process of How to register online to get NBI Clearance.
This article is a complete step-by-step guide for Registration and Apply NBI Clearance Online, and also all the information regarding the rules, payment options, and basic requirements for Online NBI Registration and Clearance. Therefore, to get all the details, one must read this article and complete your NBI Clearance Registration in the easiest ways possible.
NBI Clearance Online Registration Requirements
NBI Clearance Certificate is only valid for Period of a Year from the date of issuance. Also, there are NO Age Limits. But to avail of the NBI Clearance Certificate online registration, applicants must have 2 valid IDs.
Here are some of the Valid IDs required for NBI Registration:
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Driver’s license
- Senior citizen’s ID
- PRC license
- SSS/GSIS/UMID ID
- Philhealth ID
- School ID
- Tax identification number (TIN) ID
- Alien Certificate of registration
NBI Clearance Registration Step by Step Guide
You can apply for online NBI Clearance registration by following these steps below:
- First of all, Visit the NBI Clearance official website www.nbi-clearance.com.
- Register for a New Account by clicking on NO and fill up the details.
- Click SIGN UP
- Then, fill up the Online Registration Application Form correctly.
- Click SAVE INFORMATION
- You can also edit your information by selecting EDIT INFORMATION
- Otherwise, click on APPLY FOR CLEARANCE
- Here, enter your valid ID and click I AGREE.
- Now, select your preferred language amongst English or Tagalog.
- Select any NBI Clearance Branch and choose your Appointment Date.
- Then, select your mode of payment and click PROCEED
- The Transaction Summary will pop up, click on PROCEED TO PAYMENT
- At last, your Reference Number will be shown and click on ACCEPT.
- Click on Transactions link on the upper-left of the screen.
- Check your payment status, when the transaction is completed your status will change to PAID from the PENDING.
- It is not necessary to print your application form, just simply copy the Reference Number with you.
NOTE:- As a new applicant, don’t forget to bring in your Valid IDs for the NBI Clearance.
And the last steps will be conducted in the NBI Clearance Office:-
- Picture taking
- Releasing Clearance
This article is step by step guide to the NBI Registration and Clearance at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.