How to get NBI Clearance in Dubai? This is a question on the minds of many people. If you are one of them, then this blog post will help you out. We have put together some information that will answer your questions and give you a better idea of how to go about getting an NBI clearance in Dubai. Check it out!
NBI Clearance in Dubai
Mainly for all Filipino Citizens, it is necessary to have an NBI Clearance as it states that they have good character and are not a criminal. But, while working in Dubai, it doesn’t seem necessary, as it can be used for immigration and other purposes. This is why getting an NBI Clearance is very important for all Filipinos.
Interestingly, you don’t necessarily have to be in the Philippines to get your NBI Clearance. You can go to the Philippines Consulate General (PCG) in Dubai for the NBI Clearance.
There are specific steps to accomplishing this task. They are mostly easy and can be done without problems if you follow the instructions carefully, but knowing where to go or who to ask will be the most challenging. Now, let’s get down to it!
NBI Clearance in Dubai Requirements
- NBI Form No. 5 and SPA Form
- A 2 x 2 photograph with white background. The photo ought to be taken within three months.
- Original and Photocopy of the Passport and your VISA
- Payment of 340 AED
How can I apply for NBI Clearance In Dubai?
First, I think you should explore the Philippine Consulate General in Dubai. The total location is Villa No. 234-851, Beirut Street, Al Qusais 3 Dubai United Arab Emirates, with telephone number +971 4 2207100.
- Once you arrive at the Philippines Consulate, request one (1) Clearance and Two (2) SPA Forms.
- Fill up the NBI Clearance Card carefully and entirely with a Black Ballpoint Pen.
- Also, fill up the SPA (Special Power of Attorney) Form.
- Now, head towards the Crime Investigation Department (CID) for fingerprinting. It is located at Al Mulla Plaza.
- Get your manual, and digital fingerprinting by the CID and keep 100 ADE for this stage process.
- Return to the Philippines Consulate and make sure to keep your Clearance Card ready with two photocopies.
- Here, proceed to the window for NBI Clearance Card processing with one original and two photocopies of NBI Clearance Card, Two SPA Forms, your Passport, and two photocopies of your passport.
- Now, pay for the Courier Services at the Courier Counter. Also, the SPA and NBI Clearance Card have different releasing dates; you need to pay for them separately (15 ADE each). This is a Mandatory Process.
- Go to the Cashier to pay the processing of SPA and the NBI Clearance Card (100 ADE each).
- You should expect the delivery within 2-3 days after the release dates printed on the receipt.
Once you receive the NBI Clearance Card and SPA, you can send these to your family member or friend in the Philippines, where the rest of the process can take place and follow this article on How to Apply for NBI Clearance Online? for further information.
This article is the step-by-step guide to NBI Clearance in Dubai at its official website clearance.nbi.gov.ph. Read this article to get all the required necessary information here.
Also, if you’d like to share your opinion or have any queries about this article, you can leave it in the comment section, or you can also check my other related articles on www.nbiclearance.today. I’ll reach out to you as soon as possible.